cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Using Dropbox

Highlighted

I need some assistance with using Dropbox, any help?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am 68 years old and cant seem to understand / use Dropbox, its not that clear to me, so Im looking for someone who is in Hertfordshire UK who can visit me and show me how to use it, obviously at a cost. I live in Watford Hertfordshire

Thanks

Mike

1 Reply 1

Re: Using Dropbox

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello there @Mike L.10, I hope you're doing well today!

While I would love to come and visit you to help you get started with Dropbox, I'd be more than happy to try and help from here!

You can find our "How to use Dropbox" guide from here. You can go through the steps using the navigation options from the left side of the web page and it will walk you through the basics of using Dropbox.

If you'd like, we also have some video guides here, which are very helpful for some visuals on the steps too.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions let me know here - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?