cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some help regarding my Dropbox account which is under an email I don't have access to.

Highlighted

I need some help regarding my Dropbox account which is under an email I don't have access to.

New member | Level 2

Hi ,
I’m looking for help with regards to my Dropbox account which was registered through my Yahoo account to which I don’t have access to sign in .
Kindly assist as have very old and imp pics with that email on my Dropbox file .

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Password

Dropboxer

Hello @Nazi2302, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Could you just clarify for me, are you able to sign into your Dropbox at all? Is it just the access to your email account that you no longer have?

If not, are you currently signed into the Dropbox account through any devices?

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: I need some help regarding my Dropbox account which is under an email I don't have access to.

New member | Level 2

Hi ,Currently I have signed in from my new email add to Dropbox.
The account which I want to access is on another email which is
[email removed as per Community Guidelines]
For this I dnt have access to mail not I remember the password for Dropbox.
So pls help me as I want to get access to the account .

Highlighted

Re: I need some help regarding my Dropbox account which is under an email I don't have access to.

Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @Nazi2302.

If you no longer have access to the email address linked with that Dropbox account, and can't sign into the Dropbox account since you forgot the password, then I'm afraid there isn't much I can suggest here.

To cover all the possibilities to recover access to your Dropbox account, please check out this article for some more info.

However, you'll most likely need to regain access to the email linked with the account to be able to regain access to your Dropbox account. Perhaps you can reach out to your Email Service Provider (ESP) for assistance with this.

Sorry that I can't be of much further help with this, but do let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?