cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need talk with someone support since my emailregisterednotexisting and dont want to lose my 27gb

I need talk with someone support since my emailregisterednotexisting and dont want to lose my 27gb

Carlosdiaz
New member | Level 2

5 Replies 5

Re: I need talk with someone support since my emailregisterednotexisting and dont want to lose my 27

Carlosdiaz
New member | Level 2

System does not allowing to change registered mail and registered mail is not valid mail, is not an existing email, is not a real email, please someone to call me and change the username since I dont want to lose my 27gb for 12 months.

Thank you.

Re: I need talk with someone support since my emailregisterednotexisting and dont want to lose my 27

Carlosdiaz
New member | Level 2

Nobody here, bunch of robots!

Carlosdiaz
New member | Level 2

Hi there!

Someone alive in this world?

Carlosdiaz
New member | Level 2

HELP!

Please help, someone able to change my username from hotmail to gmail email. That's it.

Incredible that system not allowing this.

Mark
Super User II

You need to follow https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/settings-sign-in/change-email

Note that if you cannot access your old account and it was not verified you may not be able to do anything. Dropbox support will not change an email on an account for people

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Carlosdiaz New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?