cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I need technical support is there a phone number. I've tried the Chatbot and that is not helpin

I need technical support is there a phone number. I've tried the Chatbot and that is not helping.

Azuser2003
Explorer | Level 3

I need to upgrade my service ASAP as I'm out of space.  Every time I try I get a "We are having trouble, please try again later".  This has been going on for a week now.  I can't add any documents.  I'm trying to upgrade to a professional level.  I need to get this done ASAP.  Is there someone I can talk to?

5 Replies 5

Re: I need technical support is there a phone number. I've tried the Chatbot and that is not helpin

Rich
Super User II

@Azuser2003 wrote:

I need technical support is there a phone number.

Phone support is only available via a callback for current Business accounts. There is no published phone number for Support. All others can find the support options available to them on the Support page.

Since you're trying to upgrade, you could try the Sales number, which is published on the main Dropbox website (make sure you're signed out when opening the page). Note, however, that Dropbox typically works business hours only; no weekends or holidays. You'll probably need to wait until tomorrow.

Mark
Super User II

Have you tried on a different browser or after clearing cookies and cache?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Azuser2003
Explorer | Level 3

Tired using the 800 business number and it redirects to the web and then hangs up.  Again... no one to actually speak with and online help has been poor with promises that someone will contact me.  Maybe dropbox is going out business and has no one answering the phones.  It's just weird that there is no way to actually talk to someone and that no one seems to want to figure out why my account will not allow me to upgrade.  

Azuser2003
Explorer | Level 3

Yes I cleaned out my cache, cookies and history.

Lori
Dropboxer

Hey @Azuser2003, let's see more regarding this. 

Can I ask that you access your plan page here, and let me know more regarding your account's subscription?

If you have the Basic, free plan then it's not expected for you to be able to call us. 

Also, can you send me a screenshot of the error message you get, when trying to purchase your plan through here? (Make sure none of your personal info is shown there)

Let me know what you find!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Need more support?