cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to cancel my account and get a refund, how can I contact support?

Highlighted

I need to cancel my account and get a refund, how can I contact support?

Explorer | Level 3

Holy crap how frustrating is Dropbox!?!?! They just send you round and round in circles!! I'm still being charged for an account I no longer use and cant log into as it was a work account. I need to cancel it and get a refund but how the **bleep** do I do that as Dropbox has no email address for anyone and wont pick up the poxy phone!!!!! I want my money back and I want to cancel my account!!!!!!

14 Replies 14
Highlighted

Re: I **bleep**ing hate dropbox!!

Super User II

Simply visit the Dropbox Support page while you're NOT signed into an account, and you'll see a button for Billing Issues.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I need someone to call me. I do not hate Drop Box but am quite frustrated. Debora [phone number removed by moderator]

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Thanks Rich. Done that and went round and round in circles. They have a contact us button but it just takes you to more faqs!!!! I just want to speak to someone!!!
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Or try [phone number removed by moderator] if no one picks up the other.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Hi Deborah. That number makes no sense in the UK. Theres too many digits
Highlighted

Super User II

@Debora Wondercheck  wrote:

I need someone to call me. I do not hate Drop Box but am quite frustrated. Debora [phone number removed by moderator]

Debora, I've removed the phone number from your posts. No one here can call you, and Dropbox only offers phone support for Business Advanced customers.

It is very dangerous to post your phone number on a public forum like that. Anyone could call you and impersonate Dropbox, possibly getting further personal information from you.

If you need assistance, please start a new discussion and describe your issue in detail, and we'll try to help.

Highlighted

Super User II

@Jen1979 wrote:
I just want to speak to someone!!!

Unless you have a Business Advanced account, I'm afraid you can't. Dropbox only provides phone support to Business Advanced customers. Tagging @Daphne 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Ok fine. How do I cancel a subscription to an account I can no longer access as I no longer work for that company and haven't done for 2 years!?
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @Jen1979, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with this!

So that we can look into this via our Support channel, please visit this page here and fill in the relevant info under "Submit a Help Request".

If you'd like to, you can then let me know the ticket number that you receive (eg. #1234567) and I can follow up with you there.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?