cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to contact the Support Team as I need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

Highlighted

I need to contact the Support Team as I need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

I'm going around in circles trying to find a way to CONTACT SUPPORT.  I found this article advising me in Step to to "Contact Dropbox Support" but I can't figure out how to do that.  No phone numbers, no email addresses, no chat box.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Dropbox Business team admins

If you cancel a Dropbox Business subscription, all team members will be downgraded to Dropbox Basic accounts. These accounts will still be connected through a free team. Team members can choose to leave the team at any time.

To permanently delete a team, along with all its member account data and file data, follow these steps:

1. Delete all members from your team.
  2. Contact Dropbox support to downgrade to a free team.
  3. Leave the free team.
  4. Delete your own account.

Note: Any team members that are placed on a legal hold cannot be fully deleted until an admin releases the hold.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I need to contact the Support Team as I need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

Dropboxer

Hi @katelyn1; welcome to our Community and sorry to hear about the issues you're having with cancelling your subscription.

In this case, I'd suggest using an incognito window where you are NOT logged into any account and contact our support team through the relevant form so we can further assist with account specific information.

That being said, I'd be glad to help if you could elaborate on what exactly is not working for you.

In any case, please let me know how you get on Katelyn!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?