Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I paid for a plan. How do I apply the extra quota to my account?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have recently subscribed for the increase in the storage space and i have confirmation of the 12 charecter transaction ID. How do i activate so that the storage space is upgraded.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Stororage space

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi Carlos, the transaction ID basically confirms you’ve paid Dropbox for an upgrade, so the storage quota should already be added to your account. 

You can confirm this by checking your account quota here.

Hope this helps!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Storage

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My previous query was ably answeres and i indeed checked that i have utilised 852kb out of 1Tb which i recently subscribed for. I am still getting a message that Can't Sync your drop box is out of space! Please Help!

Highlighted

Re: Storage

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Thanks for the info, most likely the device connected to Dropbox, either your desktop or mobile app, is signed into the wrong Dropbox account.

In each of these places, we want to find the email address used to connect to Dropbox. Please also look carefully for typos in your email address in any of these places.

1. On your computer, click on the small Dropbox icon in your menu bar or system tray. Click on the gear in the Notifications panel. Click on Preferences, then click on Account.
2. On iOS, open your Dropbox app and tap on "Account". On Android, open your Dropbox app, tap on the Menu button, and then tap on "Settings".
3. On the Dropbox website, click on your avatar or the face in the top right corner.

Let me know what you find out!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?