cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for an upgrade last year, and never reflected on my account, or additional space

I paid for an upgrade last year, and never reflected on my account, or additional space

Rorysk1
New member | Level 2

Hello

I paid for an upgrade and went to Business to upgrade my available space. I was never credited for my purchase, and when I hit “restore purchase” noting happens. When it went from personal account to business, all my files reflected under the Business account. Where’s my 2TB ? Can anyone help solve this ongoing drama :)? I spent an hour typing with Chat Help, and he couldn’t figure out anything. In fact out of his frustration, which is not nearly where mine is at, he had my go to customer support which proved to be useless 

1 Reply 1

Re: I paid for an upgrade last year, and never reflected on my account, or additional space

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hi there @Rorysk1, thanks for checking in with us. 

Since you mention that you tried restoring purchases, it sounds like you upgraded through an iOS device. 

Could clarify in this case if you got in touch with our Support team or Apple's?

If you reached out to ours, could you let me know the relevant ticket ID (eg. #1234567)?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?