cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for the upgrade yet I still don't see it reflect on my account. Please help!

I paid for the upgrade yet I still don't see it reflect on my account. Please help!

Smokeycat
New member | Level 2

My dropbox account: [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines

I paid the bill via my iphone but it didn't reflect on my account, can you help to fix this issue? Thank you so much!IMG_3697.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I paid for the upgrade yet I still don't see it reflect on my account. Please help!

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @Smokeycat, I'd be more than happy to help look into this!

As a first step, could you try restoring your purchase from your Dropbox app on your Apple device, by following these steps:

1. In your Dropbox app, tap Account.
  2. Tap on the gear icon at the top of your screen to access your settings.
  3. Tap on Restore purchases, which should activate your last upgrade.

If you can't see Restore purchase, it generally means that your app isn't up to date and you'll need to update your Dropbox app from the App Store on your device before trying again.

Let me know how it goes!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

38 Replies 38

Re: I paid for the upgrade yet I still don't see it reflect on my account. Please help!

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @Smokeycat, I'd be more than happy to help look into this!

As a first step, could you try restoring your purchase from your Dropbox app on your Apple device, by following these steps:

1. In your Dropbox app, tap Account.
  2. Tap on the gear icon at the top of your screen to access your settings.
  3. Tap on Restore purchases, which should activate your last upgrade.

If you can't see Restore purchase, it generally means that your app isn't up to date and you'll need to update your Dropbox app from the App Store on your device before trying again.

Let me know how it goes!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Smokeycat
New member | Level 2

WOW! It works! Thank you soooooooooo much! Love you~

Lusil
Dropboxer

Happy to help, @Smokeycat!

love-it.gif

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

account storage problems

itstoriamaya
New member | Level 2

Hi there,
I paid through ITunes for Dropbox Plus subscription, and now it says that my storage is full and I need to pay again!!
I don’t know what the problem is, I need help ASAP. I already tried to restore the purchase but it gave me an error.

Re: account storage problems

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello there @itstoriamaya, thanks for reaching out to us here!

I've just moved your post here so that I can ask you to take a look at the steps Lusil provided here.

Please give that a try when you have the time, and let me know how it goes!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Valery2k19
Explorer | Level 3
Hi , thx a lot for your help . I did by your instruction , system told me , it is impossible to restore the purchase . Dropbox error 403 .

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hey @Valery2k19, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

Could you send me a screenshot of the error message? 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Valery2k19
Explorer | Level 3
Sorry , but how I could attache screen to this message?

Valery2k19
Explorer | Level 3

Or you may contact directly to my e-mail box( [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines] ) , and I can send my screenshot to you

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
    Markk3 New member | Level 2
    Wilhelmzq Explorer | Level 4
    Mark Super User II
    learymer New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?