cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for upgrade, it was upgraded for a while but now says I am still on regular plan

I paid for upgrade, it was upgraded for a while but now says I am still on regular plan

Linka Botha
New member | Level 2

Good day Guys,

I need some urgent help please! I paid for upgrade on 30 June 2021, it did work and reflected I was able to load very large projects. But got new machine and re-installed. It has bumped me down to regular use. I have an urgent job to upload but I can't. How can I activate my upgrade again?

Regards Linka

4 Replies 4

Re: I paid for upgrade, it was upgraded for a while but now says I am still on regular plan

Lori
Dropboxer
Welcome to the Dropbox Community, @Linka Botha!

It's odd that you paid for an upgrade and never received it.

Can you use our payment lookup tool to see if the transaction information brings up your primary Dropbox account or a secondary one that you may have?

Please let me know what you discover!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Upgrade reverted to standard even when I have paid

Linka Botha
New member | Level 2

Please help, No one is getting back to me. I paid and upgraded to 2 TB, but have been bumped down to standard storage again.

Please this is urgent can someone help me.

Linka

Re: I paid for upgrade, it was upgraded for a while but now says I am still on regular plan

Linka Botha
New member | Level 2

Hi Lori, Thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes I was logged in with [email removed as per Community Guidelines] but that email is in active and I have updated it to new email [email removed as per Community Guidelines]  Is there anyway I can update or merge?

Thanks Linka

Lori
Dropboxer
Thanks for checking @Linka Botha

The best thing you can do is move the content from your free one to the paid Dropbox account. 

Once you do, you can change the email address of the account associated with the subscription to the one you want.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    Linka Botha New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?