cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ran out of space and upgraded. Where's my additional space?

I ran out of space and upgraded. Where's my additional space?

Peter A.25
New member | Level 1

I received a notification that my drop box was full. I paid for the 1TB upgrade which was immediately charged to my account but my Dropbox was not, or has not upgraded. there appears to be no help available to get this done. can someone advise the way forward

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Upgrade

Richard P.
Super User alumni

Log a support ticket via www.dropbox.com/support and ask - but it sounds like you may have two different accounts and have upgraded one of them.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Richard P.
Super User alumni

Log a support ticket via www.dropbox.com/support and ask - but it sounds like you may have two different accounts and have upgraded one of them.

View solution in original post

horacio v.
New member | Level 1

I don´t want to upgrade

Mark
Super User II

Dont then.

Nobody forces you to. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Lucia S.4
New member | Level 1

Dear Sir

On July 27, 2016  I received the e-mail below after paying for an upgrade.

However the upgrade was not made.

Could you please, fix it and make the upgrade?

THanks

Lúcia Mary Singer

De: Dropbox [mailto:no-reply@] Enviada em: sábado, 16 de julho de 2016 15:16 Para: biowords Assunto: Dropbox payment received, account upgraded

Hi Lucia, Thanks for upgrading your Dropbox account! This email serves as your receipt. Email account: biowords Amount: $99.00 New space: 1.01 TB Transaction ID: ae5rt2ge You’ll be charged $99.00 including applicable tax, (minus any applicable credits or promos) yearly until you cancel your subscription. Previous charges won’t be refunded when you cancel unless it’s legally required. A detailed summary of your transactions with Dropbox can be found on your payments page, where you can view, download, and print your invoice. As a reminder, here are a few things you can do with your bigger, better Dropbox:

Put more in Dropbox with 1 TB (1,000 GB) of space to backup and sync your photos, videos, docs, and other files
Protect the stuff you share by adding passwords and expirations to shared links
Keep your files safe even when the unexpected happens with remote wipe for lost devices

Get started

Need help? Check out our support page for more information. - The Dropbox Team

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately this is a user supported forum so issues with billings cannot be resolved here. 

You need to log a support ticket via www.dropbox.com/support which you can then track at http://dropbox.zendesk.com 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Lucia S.4
New member | Level 1

Thanks

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lucia S.4 New member | Level 1
    Mark Super User II
    horacio v. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?