cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a 25GB HP Promotional dropbox space increase, yet I should have received 100GB

I received a 25GB HP Promotional dropbox space increase, yet I should have received 100GB

BeAuMaN
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello,

I took some time to review the terms of your HP Promotion:

https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/space-storage/hp-promotion

The table indicates that HP Devices purchased on or after 9/1/2020 are to have a promotional offer of 100GB of Dropbox space for 12 months.

I purchased a HP 15t-dy200 Touch Laptop directly from HP's website on 11/26/2020. This laptop was assembled new on 12/03/2020, and was delivered on 12/10/2020. By all accounts it should have the 100GB Dropbox offer, however it only came with the 25GB offer through the pre-loaded software, which was added to my account.

Is there any way that support can fix this? I have receipts for my laptop purchase.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello @BeAuMaN, I hope you had a good weekend!

I'd be happy to look into this further with you, so I've just sent a brief message to the email linked with your profile here.

When you have the time, please check your inbox for my message and get back to me there.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

80 Replies 80

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello @BeAuMaN, I hope you had a good weekend!

I'd be happy to look into this further with you, so I've just sent a brief message to the email linked with your profile here.

When you have the time, please check your inbox for my message and get back to me there.

Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

avengerzx99
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I purchased my HP Pavilion 15z laptop at the end of November 2020 and just received the laptop this past week. When redeeming my dropbox promotion, I only received 25 GB extra instead of the 100 GB as outlined by this link, https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/space-storage/hp-promotion. Please let me know my next steps to receive the 100 GB promotion.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @avengerzx99, thanks for posting your question here. 

We'll have to take a better look into this together, so I've sent you a ticket. 

Whenever you have the chance to check for my latest message, please look through your inbox and don't hesitate to get back to me. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

avengerzx99
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

HI Lusil,

Are you speaking about my email inbox or an inbox within the Dropbox community? Thanks

Regards,

Terence

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

It would be your email inbox @avengerzx99

If you can't find the email within your inbox there, please just double check in the spam/junk inbox too, in case it was redirected there by mistake.

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

avengerzx99
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have yet receive any feedback on this, please provide update on updating my account to 100 GB. thanks.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

We'd need to continue through out Support channel @avengerzx99, which we can do via email.

Can you confirm if you received the email from Lusil in your email inbox?

If so, you'll need to reply directly back to that email in order for us to assist you any further with this. We won't be able to do this over the Community.

If you don't have the email, just let me know - cheers!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

avengerzx99
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Dropbox Support

I have not received any email from Lusil about my 100 GB HP promotion. Please provide guidance. Thanks

Terence

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I've just sent you another email @avengerzx99, please check to see if you received this to the email linked with your profile here. Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
    Rino H Explorer | Level 3
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?