cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I registered for the 30 day free trial for Dropbox Business but don't want to subscribe

I registered for the 30 day free trial for Dropbox Business but don't want to subscribe

BexyB
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I am trying to cancel my dropbox plus free trial.  I have 3 days left and I am having real trouble.  Can anyone help?                                                                                                                          

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob_Cash
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Did a quick look, and it appears you are on Dropbox through Apple, which means you need manage your Dropbox trials, purchases and subscription through the iTunes management.  Unfortunately we can't interact with that as Apple manages all of the account status.  

-Rob

@BexyB wrote:
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply but there is no "cancel trial" link. Just a message to let me know that my trial ends in 3 days.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Dropbox Plus, or Dropbox for Business? They're different products.

Cancelling Dropbox Plus: https://www.dropbox.com/help/space/cancel-plus

Cancelling Dropbox for Business: https://www.dropbox.com/help/business/cancel-subscription

What problem are you having?

BexyB
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply but there is no "cancel trial" link. Just a message to let me know that my trial ends in 3 days.

Rob_Cash
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Did a quick look, and it appears you are on Dropbox through Apple, which means you need manage your Dropbox trials, purchases and subscription through the iTunes management.  Unfortunately we can't interact with that as Apple manages all of the account status.  

-Rob

@BexyB wrote:
Hi Rich,

BexyB
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Hi Rob

Thanks ever so. Yes you are spot on. I cancelled my trial just in time.
I do appreciate your help with this.

octavs
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have also registered for the free account, as I had to download files that someone sent me. I have never used it afterwards, and I was billed for the business account when the trial expired. I have opened a ticket explaining the situation and with no delay I was reinbursed the same day. Dropbox is a serious, professional company and I am sure I will come back as a full paying customer if I would ever need the service. Kudos!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to Ask help from the Community here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

octavs New member | Level 2
    BexyB Explorer | Level 4
    Rob_Cash Dropbox Staff
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?