cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I submitted a ticket to help me find which email I use for my Plus account, but received no reply.

Highlighted

I submitted a ticket to help me find which email I use for my Plus account, but received no reply.

Explorer | Level 3

I have been paying for Dropbox plus for well over a year and have been using it strictly on my phone. I got a new phone and have no idea which email I used to sign in with. I know that you should be able to see which email it is on the receipt but I have been using PayPal.

I contacted Dropbox on Oct 14th and only received the initial email that says that they received my message. I really need help and I'm not sure where else to go.

Thanks.

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox not responding to ticket created

Dropboxer

Hi @Latoya, thanks for reaching out to us here!

When you submitted the request with our team, you should have received the ticket number (eg. #1234567).

Can you let me know this number so that I can check on this from my side?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
My ticket number is #11479675
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for the ticket @Latoya!

It looks like it's closed, I'm afraid. It seems that it might not have been submitted as a billing issue.

Can you let me know if you reached out via this page, using the "Submit a help request" section at the bottom of the page?

If not, can you please fill in the relevant info there and then let me know the new ticket number you receive then?

Daphne

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
I really am confused why the ticket was closed without resolution or notice. This is the new ticket number: 11525613. I need assistance soon as I have been waiting for an extended amount of time for something I paid for.
Highlighted

Dropboxer

I checked on your new ticket number, and I can see that my colleague replied back to you there with some further info @Latoya.

Did you receive that reply?

Daphne

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
You mean a day ago? Yes. Thank you.
Highlighted

Dropboxer

That's the one, yes.

I can see though that you haven't responded to their email, I just wanted to let you know in case you had replied and it didn't go through.

Daphne

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?