cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I subscribed to the wrong plan and need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

I subscribed to the wrong plan and need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

44Luna44
Explorer | Level 3
  • I there any way to contact a real person on the phone or email?  I just signed up, mistakenly, for the yearly $ 450.00. Way too much. I don't understand how it is $12.50 per month and they charge me $ 450.00?
    i cancelled the subscription, but would like to keep it at a lesser price. Is it possible?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I subscribed to the wrong plan and need help with cancelling. Any ideas?

Rich
Super User II

@44Luna44 wrote:

I don't understand how it is $12.50 per month and they charge me $ 450.00?

You signed up for a Business account, which requires a minimum of three licenses, so $12.50 per license x 3 licenses x 12 months = $450.

I there any way to contact a real person on the phone or email?

Phone support is available to Business Advanced customers. You can find the support options that are available to you on the Support page.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II

@44Luna44 wrote:

I don't understand how it is $12.50 per month and they charge me $ 450.00?

You signed up for a Business account, which requires a minimum of three licenses, so $12.50 per license x 3 licenses x 12 months = $450.

I there any way to contact a real person on the phone or email?

Phone support is available to Business Advanced customers. You can find the support options that are available to you on the Support page.

View solution in original post

44Luna44
Explorer | Level 3

I understand that now. But I cancelled within the hour and expressed that I would like to be a $ 12.50 subscriber. Any contract I ever signed had a grace period during during which one could cancel and get a refund. Thanks

cannot delete business account

ShyamJ
New member | Level 2

i have by mistakenly selected business plan rather than selecting personal plan. now i am not able to delete my account. how should do that

Re: cannot delete business account

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey @ShyamJ, thanks for checking in. 

The best way to go about this would be through our Support team. You can find your options to reaching out to them via this page

Once you do, let me know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) associated with the interaction so that I can look into this for you.

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
    ShyamJ New member | Level 2
    44Luna44 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?