Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I upgrade my Dropbox through my iPhone - it still says I have the basic plan?

Explorer | Level 3

I upgrade my Dropbox through my iPhone and it still says I have the basic?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade

Super User II
Super User II
Can you check that the upgrade went through on the iPhone and that your iPhone account is EXACTLY the same as the one on your computer?

If that doesnt work you need to contact the App store for help I'm afraid.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Can you check that the upgrade went through on the iPhone and that your iPhone account is EXACTLY the same as the one on your computer?

If that doesnt work you need to contact the App store for help I'm afraid.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Yes it did cause when I press on the upgrade button it informs me that my next bill is due on February 3
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
That hasnt checked that the accounts are the same though Natalie.

Remember, that emails must exactly match.

If that isnt working you need to log a ticket with support at http://www.dropbox.com/support and track at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey Nataliereyes, thanks for posting here on this payment inquiry! 

I'd just like to follow-up on the matter, has this been resolved for you? Have you followed Mark’s advice (i.e. writing in to us on our Official Support channel)? If so, please include a ticket ID in your next post here, so as to look up for your ticket internally & make sure it’s handled soon. 

Secondly, you may keep in mind that if you’ve upgraded through iTunes & your previous payment wasn’t s successful or was declined, you might need to change your payment information or contact their Support team for further resolution. 

I hope this is helpful to you, though please let me know here if you need further assistance & I’ll make sure to follow-up with you as closely as possible. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Yes it did work on what mr Mark told me to do. Thank you
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Perfect, Nataliereyes, I was glad to hear this has been fixed for you & thanks for confirming here!

I’m closing this thread for the time being, though please don’t hesitate to get back in touch at any time if you have further queries. 

Wishing you a lovely rest of the day ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?