cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been downgraded before I was able to submit a support request and now it won't let me

I've been downgraded before I was able to submit a support request and now it won't let me

BillieGote
Explorer | Level 4

Please help. I emailed Dropbox with a request for assistance regarding the status of my account renewal. Days later I realized that I had emailed an unmonitored address. I then attempted to resolve the issue with a live chat, and the agent said that I would be helped via Dropbox support. I fully intended to initiate the request but then my world came crashing down around me and I simply have more things to do than I can possibly do at once. May I please speak to someone in support? I am dealing with extenuating circumstances.

1 Reply 1

Re: I've been downgraded before I was able to submit a support request and now it won't let me

Rich
Super User II

@BillieGote wrote:

May I please speak to someone in support? I am dealing with extenuating circumstances.

You'll need to open a ticket. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?