cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been paying for extra space but my account is still Basic, what can I do?

Highlighted

I've been paying for extra space but my account is still Basic, what can I do?

New member | Level 2

I’ve been paying for extra space for three months now, but it says I have basic. Because I “have” basic, I can not send an email or get in touch with Dropbox to let them know.. does anybody know what I can do? An email I can send to?

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I've been paying for extra space but my account is still Basic, what can I do?

Dropboxer

Hello there @Jannicke1810, I'm sorry to hear about the situation!

For these payments, you should have a transaction ID associated with the charges, can you use the steps outlined here to confirm which account the subscription is associated with?

It should show you the email address for the Dropbox account the charge is associated with, is this the same email that's linked with your Basic account?

If you're not able to locate the charge, can you let me know if you upgraded your plan through the Dropbox website directly or through your mobile app store.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?