cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my subscription but I don't remember the password.

I want to cancel my subscription but I don't remember the password.

SiyadaB
New member | Level 2

I try to log in in but I can't recover my password. I can't access my gmail account that I use for this dropbox business account. It says this account doesn't exist! Then I checked "look up a Dropbox charge on my credit card" and found that it is the same email I use.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Siyada

2 Replies 2

Email no longer exists / Incorrect Billing

AllisonPol
New member | Level 2

I thought I canceled an old premium drop box account but my credit card was just charged.  I no longer have access to that email and I need the charges reversed. I wish there was an actual HUMAN to support us with this instead of a chatbot which hasn't been helpful.  Looking for a contact to support and reverse charges.

Re: I want to cancel my subscription but I don't remember the password.

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @SiyadaB  & @AllisonPol - thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this.

I'd suggest that you contacted our Support team through this form as soon as possible.

Just make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any account and fill in all the relevant information and an email address we can reach you at. 

Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    AllisonPol New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?