cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I want to update my billing information but I don't know my postcode

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My old card expired and I have to write the information about the new one. The only thing which I do not know is Billing postcode - what I have to write here - It ask for a valid postcode - could you please urgently suggest me what to write here. Our payment period ends in September, but Dropbox stopped syncing just today

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: credit card update

Super User II
Super User II
You need to add the postcode linked to the account address.

As in, usually, the last line of the address depending upon the country.

If the billing period ends in Sept. the syncing stopping today will be a different issue. What does Dropbox say if you mouse over its icon on your status bar

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
You need to add the postcode linked to the account address.

As in, usually, the last line of the address depending upon the country.

If the billing period ends in Sept. the syncing stopping today will be a different issue. What does Dropbox say if you mouse over its icon on your status bar

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
@IrenaUdovc, since we haven’t heard from you, I’ll assume that you resolved the issue. I hope @Mark's post was helpful to you!

If you would like for our team to assist you further with this, please submit a support ticket
here, and one of our agents will be happy to help

Cheers! 

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?