cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was billed twice for Pro. I need refund.

Highlighted

I was billed twice for Pro. I need refund.

New member | Level 2

I was billed twice for Dropbox pro and need a refund for one of the two payments made made by credit card. Please refund ASAP!

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: I was billed twice for Pro. I need refund.

Super User II

Billed twice for the same account, or you upgraded two different accounts? If you visit the Support page while you're NOT logged into your Dropbox account, you'll see a button for billing related issues.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
It just sends me in a circle. It lists billing question options, mine is not listed and when I go to contact support it sends me back to “options”. I’m about to scream as I keep searching for an actual contact option. Any other ideas?
Highlighted

Dropboxer

In that case, I'd suggest trying an incognito window to ensure you're logged OUT from any account @Cemohnike

When on this page, click on the 'Need help with a billing issue?' button and submit a Help Request from the relevant option at the bottom of the page and input your payment's information along with an email address we can reach you. 

I hope this helps!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?