cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged but I can't find the account associated with it

Highlighted

I was charged but I can't find the account associated with it

New member | Level 2

My business was billed for a dropbox subscription but I cannot locate who owns the account. I input the number on my bill with my last 4 of credit card and exp. date. I believe they billed me in error but I don't know how to get ahold of them....

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: locating an account

Dropboxer

Hi there @tinar, thanks for posting your question on the Dropbox Community. 

To check this out for you, due to sensitive information that’ll be needed, you’ll need to contact our Support team via this link using an incognito window, without signing in. 

Once you do so, you can also let me know the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) you’ll receive so as to pass your comments along to the member of my team who’ll be reviewing this for you.

Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Yes, I've done all those things and kinda got nowhere. The sales department sent me to billings. I emailed the billings dept and they gave me this ticket number 10785163. If you can help in any way that would be great. I gave them all the info they required.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me, @tinar

I found your ticket and saw that a member of my team is already on the case. When you have the chance, please check your inbox for their most recent reply and don't hesitate to get back to them if you have any other questions. 

In the meantime, if anything else comes up, just give me another nudge. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?