cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged for a paid plan even though I cancelled it

Highlighted

I was charged for a paid plan even though I cancelled it

New member | Level 2

Back in January of this year I tried drop box premium free for 30 days and canceled it before my 30 days was up. Well I still got charged and also got charged again I've tried to co stacy someone because I canceled it even on the app and finally after 3 months it stopped I want my money back I did what i was supposed to as far as canceling it! Not to mention there is no **bleep**ing customer service phone or chat to speak with someone looks to me like they do whatever the **bleep** they want to to people and not have any repercussions!! Lawsuit waiting to happen considering I have the proof I need to sue!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I was charged for a paid plan even though I cancelled it

Dropboxer

Hi @Jessica Honnell, thanks for posting on the Community!

Did you upgrade to the trial via a mobile device or the Dropbox site directly?

According to your bank statement, was the payment taken by Dropbox, iTunes, or Google Play?

Keep me posted!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?