cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was wondering if Dropbox is right for my business. Can you shed some light?

Highlighted

I was wondering if Dropbox is right for my business. Can you shed some light?

Explorer | Level 4

Is drobox right for my business?

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Is drobox right for my business

Explorer | Level 4

I am an architect and building contractor. Is drop box right for me.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @michael frerking; welcome to our Community!

I'll be glad to offer my insight on this; could you first clarify what exactly you'd like to use Dropbox for?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: I was wondering if Dropbox is right for my business. Can you shed some light?

New member | Level 2
Hi there I'm so glad to hear you.
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

Hello ,

I need detailed  design and construction scheduling for 50 categories. The to -do list seems to work good for this. Can the to-do list be coordinated automatically with file folders?

Can the Paper Timeline be extended to 6 months and a year? I get only two weeks and a month. Can timeline coordinate automatically

with a to do list?

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Truth is that you can turn a folder into a Space by adding a to-do or a description etc. 

I'm not sure how you'd like to see the automatic co-ordination between to-do lists from Paper docs and file folders though; could you elaborate a bit on this? 

As for the timeline feature, you can click on the timeline's upper right corner to explore your options if you'd like to extend it and since any piece you add on timeline acts like a to-do item on its own, you could add specific items on the timeline and assign them to people from your collaborators/team.  

If I'm missing something here, please let me know Michael; I'd love to hear more from you and the specifics of your use-case.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?