cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will have to drop Dropbox if it keeps the rolling animal verification on login

Highlighted

I will have to drop Dropbox if it keeps the rolling animal verification on login

New member | Level 2

Please, please find some other type of verification than the rolling animals.  I find myself having to do it several times every day.  It even upsets my students since I typically keep my class presentations on Dropbox.  They are so upset and annoyed about it that I will probably have to abandon Dropbox for teaching purposes.  There must be a better, less intrusive, less annoying verification method.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: I will have to drop Dropbox if it keeps the rolling animal verification on login

Dropboxer
Hey @eleanor1, thanks for taking the time to detail us your thoughts on the Community! 

Since you mentioned that this has been happening several times a day, this makes me think that maybe you’re experiencing that in a work/corporate environment; am I on the right track here? 

In general, Captcha pages and other security feature are in place to prevent abuse and protect our users and services.

I’d like to hear a bit more detail on how this has been affecting you & I’m wondering if logging through a different browser/an incognito window/without any extensions running helps bypass it on this network. 

Thanks again & I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?