cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I login using Mozilla, I get a message that says something like this browser is not supported

Highlighted

If I login using Mozilla, I get a message that says something like this browser is not supported

New member | Level 2

If I login using Mozilla, I get a message saying this browser is not supported, use another, such as Google.  If I try to login using Microsoft Edge, I get a message saying "This email is already taken.  Sign in or reset your passowrd".  I can't sign becuase all I get is this message and I've already changed my password once today.  Two days ago, Mozilla did not give me the unsupported browser message.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: If I login using Mozilla, I get a message that says something like this browser is not supported

Super User

Which version of Mozilla are you using? Make sure that you are using a recent version. "This email is already taken."  - seems like you are trying to signup instead of sing-in. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?