cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to add more space to my Dropbox

Highlighted

Impossible to add more space to my Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

I'm trying to add space to my dropbox. 

When I click on the add space link I'm redirected to the login page (though I'm already logged into my account) 

On that login page I have 2 pssobilities: connect with Google or enter login and password 

The problem is that I can't type in my email address to login because there's already an email in the field which I can't change. That email is an old email from a previouos company where I had a business dropbox account. 

So I find myself in a strange situation where I'm going in circles from Add more space to a login page (though, again, I'm already logged into my account) with no possibility of doing anything. 

So how can I add space in these conditions? 

thank you 

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Impossible to add more space to my Dropbox

Dropboxer
Hey @Franckz, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Can you just clarify for me exactly what link you're clicking on there so I can make sure we're on the same page? Could you send me a screenshot of this?

Also, are you using the option to sign in with an email and password or the Google sign in option? Are you able to try the other option than what you're using now?

Let me know and we can go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?