cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivity Emails from Drop Box

Inactivity Emails from Drop Box

Lucy C.
New member | Level 1

I keep getting emails from dropbox saying there has been inactivity on my account for a year and I need to sign in to stop them deleting my account. I have used my dropbox in the past year and dont know what to do about it. There is not phone number for me to call, so I used their ticket system to voice my concern. Has anyone else had this problem?

5 Replies 5

Re: Inactivity Emails from Drop Box

Rick M.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

Check which emails go with each account you (may) have. Sync a new file using DB client. version number 3.20?

Lucy C.
New member | Level 1

Thanks for coming back to me Rick, I am at a bit of a loss as what you mean by Sync a new file. I have added new files in photobox and dragged stuff into them if this is what you mean. I am not sure what version I have or where to look for the version. But thank you for replying. I will go see if I can find the version I am using.

Rick M.

If you are on a PC just have your cursor 'hover' over the dropbox icon. But "photobox" does not sound like a dropbox product.

Just another user, - Rick

Lucy C.
New member | Level 1

Dont know why I typed photobox I meant dropbox. Predictive text I think played a part in it I think

Rick M.

Ah 😉   check here   https://www.dropbox.com/account

to make sure you are using the right account and the email-address is what you expect!

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rick M. Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
    Lucy C. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?