cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

Invoice

elifil
Explorer | Level 3

I received a message about an invoice for last years subscription for some days ago,  but I can't find it anymore. Nor is it under Settings in my avatar in Dropbox. So what do I do?
By the way, is it "normal" to pay 119£ for one years subscription?

10 Replies 10

Re: Invoice

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey, @elifil, I hope you're doing well and have a happy Monday!

You should be able to use our self-serve look-up tool that'll help you locate the plan and the account it's coming from. 

Can you give it a go and let me know the results? 

Thank you!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Charge on credit card - unable to find the invoice

Info15
New member | Level 2

I got charge on the credit card for dropbox service.

I'm unable to find the invoice in my account.

I'm unable to serach for the transaction as there is no 12 digit associated with.

How can I a get a copy of that invoice?

Re: Charge on credit card - unable to find the invoice

Megan
Dropboxer

Hey there, @Info15, let's see what we can find on this! 

As billing inquiries are best handled through our ticketing system, I'd suggest trying an incognito window where you're not logged into any account. 

From there, when on this page, click on the 'Need help with a billing issue?' button and submit a help request from the relevant option at the bottom of the page, inputting your payment information along with an email address where we can reach you. 

Once you do, please let me know the ticket number so I can locate it in our system. 

Keep me posted. 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Info15
New member | Level 2

Hi, thanks for follow up.

I went through the option your refer and I end up in this section : "Aide concernant la facturation et les paiements"

I than put all the information about the transaction/card/amount and submit, it say I will get a feedback in 1-2 business day, I didn't get any ticket reference.

I hope this will work

Info15
New member | Level 2

I actually got a ticket through email, it is : Ticket #15859952

Megan
Dropboxer
Thanks for the speedy reply, @Info15!

I located the ticket, and passed it on to our French support agents. 

They will be with you shortly, in order to locate the charge. If you need anything else in the meantime, let me know. 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

KB2020
New member | Level 2

Hello! 

I need help regarding three charges for Dropbox services in 2020/2021/2022  withdrawn from my German business account. I have been searching for the associated E-Mail address but apparently with no luck. All three transaction numbers led nowhere.

Hopefully you can help or know who to ask. Many thanks :

Here the transaction #  - March 04, 2022  - withdrawn by Ayden NV

#- March 04, 2021   - withdrawn by Ayden NV

#  - March 04, 2020 - withdrawn by Ayden BV 

I urgently need the invoices for the tax and the associated account for future references. 

My e- Mail :  -    Many Thanks! Kerstin 

[personal info removed per Community Guidelines]

Nancy
Dropboxer

Hi @KB2020, hope you’re doing well. 

I’ve removed some of your info, since this platform is public and your personal details may be seen by other users, as well. 

Since these charges are linked to your Ayden account, I suggest opening a ticket with our support team directly, so that they can take a look. 

You can do this via this link. After you’ve opened a ticket, you’ll receive a ticket number to your email address. Please pass that to me here, and I’ll assign it to an agent.

Cheers!

Nancy
dropbox.com/support

Re: Invoice

Kathleen Hickey
New member | Level 2

It's very disturbing to me that so many people are not getting their invoices. I need a copy right away to get reimbursed.  I have already put in a ticket yesterday: 16272810   I need an immediate response so that I can turn in my expenses.

I used the look up a credit card or debit card purchase tool that you tell others to use and enter in the information directly from my credit card statement and the system keeps asking me over and over again to enter the last 4 digits of the card and the expiration date. I am so frustrated, I can't even speak that you do not have a phone number to call.  Please provide me with a receipt for the $119.88 that you charged me for!  Thank you!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    Kathleen Hickey New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropboxer
    KB2020 New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?