cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to send referrals again?

Highlighted

Is there a way to send referrals again?

Explorer | Level 4

Over time I have sent refferals to several friends. Some took me up on the offer and installed dropbox, others did not, at that time. Now they have reconsidered and would like to join. Dropbox will not let me send the refferal again. How can I deal with this best so that I can get the refferal bonus space? 

Thanks to anyone with suggestions. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refferals

Super User II

There's nothing you need to do. As long as they use the same email address that you originally sent the referral to, and complete the required steps, the referral should be awarded. There's no way, or need, to resend a referral.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User II

There's nothing you need to do. As long as they use the same email address that you originally sent the referral to, and complete the required steps, the referral should be awarded. There's no way, or need, to resend a referral.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4

March 17th

Thanks Rich. We will give it a try.

Update March 18th

After trying to setup a dropbox account where a refferal was sent but was accidentally deleted, my friend setup a dropbox account using the same email address that the referral was sent to, he followed all the steps and no bonus points were awarded. When I try to send a new refferal a message pops up saying that he already has dropbox.

I have several others in this same scenario which i would like to get the bonus space for.

Suggestions?

Doug 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?