cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with payment for subscription renewal

Issue with payment for subscription renewal

healy
Explorer | Level 3

I have issue with renewal payment. I have tried the steps mentioned here but I still have issue with the payment. At first I thought there is an issue with my card, so I tried a different card and the payment still can't go through. There is always an error message. I have submitted 2 tickets but no one is replying. Can someone help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payment Issue

Norah
Dropboxer

Hi healy, welcome to Dropbox Community!

I was able to locate your open request on our system which is being handled by a higher level of Support. Our team will continue troubleshooting for you via email with all of our tools as they are not available through this platform

In case you have any further inquiries, let me know here and I'll check back with you.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Norah
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Re: Payment Issue

Norah
Dropboxer

Hi healy, welcome to Dropbox Community!

I was able to locate your open request on our system which is being handled by a higher level of Support. Our team will continue troubleshooting for you via email with all of our tools as they are not available through this platform

In case you have any further inquiries, let me know here and I'll check back with you.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Norah
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Re: Issue with payment for subscription renewal

petrokon12
New member | Level 2
Yes ı have the Same problem, changed my card details but nobody is answering From the dropbox Side ?? They only Reduce my photos to dropbox basics...
I what dropbox plus !! Hope to get a reply

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @petrokon12, sorry to hear that you’re facing an issue renewing your subscription, rest assured that I’m here to help you move forward on the matter! 

As I’d like to expedite things a bit for you, I’ve made sure to run a search on our system on my end, I’ve located the newest ticket & I could see that you’re currently discussing this issue with my colleague through our Official support channel. I’ve included a copy of your post here; I’m confident that they’ll do their best to help you resolve this asap.

Meanwhile, I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way, just keep me updated in your next reply & I’ll do my best to check back with you. Thanks again for getting in touch with us on our Forum! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

CLCF
New member | Level 2

Yes, same problem. Tried unsuccessull to renew with 2 credit cards.

@petrokon12 wrote:
Yes ı have the Same problem, changed my card details but nobody is answering From the dropbox Side ?? They only Reduce my photos to dropbox basics...
I what dropbox plus !! Hope to get a reply

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey there (@CLCF), while I haven’t been able to locate an open support ticket on our system for the email address connected to your Forum profile, I’m pinging you back as I’m here to help you get going on that as much as I can. For starters, in order to check back on any support requests you may have submitted on my end, please include a ticket# in your next reply here & I’ll make sure to reply to you asap. 

(Note: Your ticket number should be a 7-digit number, which allows us to look for your ticket on our system. You should be able to see it in the email heading that you receive as soon as you submit your request.)

From there, I’m wondering whether there has been an issue with your bank or payment vendor (that’s merely because you may need to ensure that your payments are authorized for international transactions); have you tried contacting them directly by any chance? 

I’ll be awaiting your next reply, so as to further advise you on this matter! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
    CLCF New member | Level 2
    petrokon12 New member | Level 2
    Norah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?