cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Out

Kim Mansfield
New member | Level 2

Hi, I am trying to login into our business drop box while I am at work. However, my personal drop box account keeps coming up on the screen without me even entering my password. I can't see an option to log out of this account so I can log into the business account. Can you help please

1 Reply 1

Re: Log Out

Rich
Super User II

@Kim Mansfield  wrote:

I am trying to login into our business drop box while I am at work. However, my personal drop box account keeps coming up on the screen without me even entering my password. I can't see an option to log out of this account so I can log into the business account.

Are you referring to the Dropbox application on your computer? If so...

Is the business Dropbox an Dropbox Business account, or just a personal account (Basic, Plus, Professional, etc.) used for the business? If it's a Business account, you can link your accounts so they'll both sync to your computer without having to sign out of one or the other.

Otherwise, there is no sign-out option. The application isn't meant to switch between accounts (other than described above) so a sign-out option isn't needed. Instead, you would need to unlink your computer from one account and then link it to the other account.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?