cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge expired Business pictures with my husbands personal Dropbox

Highlighted

Merge expired Business pictures with my husbands personal Dropbox

New member | Level 2

I can not find a phone number to call. My husband signed me up for a Business trial & it has expired. We want to copy these files to his personal drop box I tried to call [fake Dropbox number removed by moderator] and pushed #2 because I am over 50 years old. They tried to sell me a Medical Alert and said they could not help or transfer me.

Please send me a link to the porper CHAT help since I can no call in for help.

Thank you

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Merge expired Business pictures with my husbands personal Drop Box

Super User II

You've called a fraudulent number I'm afraid. Dropbox does not publicise its numbers.

All support options are available at www.dropbox.com/support BUT at a guess you will need to do it via the website as phone support is only available for paying business users. 

To move the photos from the old to the new account simply log on to the old account and either share the files/folders via www.dropbox.com/share or download them and reupload to yours. Dropbox wont be able to do that for you I'm afraid. 

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Re: Merge expired Business pictures with my husbands personal Drop Box

New member | Level 2

Interesting... How do I report it to the authorities.

I'm surprised that Dropbox does not provide at least CHAT support. They've increase their prices, we will shop around. I was hoping to simply move from the business account to the personal account. 3T is almost double what I'm paing for 2T.

Thanks for you help 'the husband'

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?