cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message from Dropbox about completing date of birth by 1st September or lose Family Plan Access

Message from Dropbox about completing date of birth by 1st September or lose Family Plan Access

dazoom
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I received the same email & have the same issue. I can't find where to update the DOB from! This truly frustrating for how much we pay for this service. Not to mention that we store important personal and business data on it.

DropBox team, please sort this out!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi everyone, as this is account-specific information, if you've been receiving these notifications, please could you contact the support team directly in order for them to assist further on their end.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

View solution in original post

57 Replies 57

iksor
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

This issue has now re-emerged and the link I received to confirm my Date of Birth just forwards me to my Home page. I can't find any place to enter or confirm my Date of Birth on either the web app or the desktop app.

Vahab Solgi
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

the same for me!!! I have tons of information on my family account and do not know what to do.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @dazoom, @iksor and @Vahab Solgi, thanks for alerting us to this.

Can you all just confirm that you don't see any prompt to add your date of birth, when you sign in your account online?

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

dazoom
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Confirmed. I don't see any prompt when I click on the link and it takes me to my Dropbox account. 

iksor
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Confirmed. I also don't see a prompt.

David H.55
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

@Hannah I can confirm I also received the email and prompts on all my devices, but clicking on them simply takes me to the online dashboard, with no prompt and nowhere to add the date of birth.

jdv2
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Same.  Notification re: DoB with link, click the link and no prompt at all.  Nothing.

ARCHIVOfis
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

i recieved the same notification and I entered an incorrect number in year, now it tells me that my account will be closed. How can I update the information?

ARCHIVOfis
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

i recieved this notification and I entered an incorrect number in year, now it tells me that my account will be closed. How can I update the information?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    Andrew691 Explorer | Level 3
    fasdb New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?