cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message from Dropbox about completing date of birth by 1st September or lose Family Plan Access

Message from Dropbox about completing date of birth by 1st September or lose Family Plan Access

dazoom
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I received the same email & have the same issue. I can't find where to update the DOB from! This truly frustrating for how much we pay for this service. Not to mention that we store important personal and business data on it.

DropBox team, please sort this out!

57 Replies 57

RiloPrincip
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same problem. notification messages both via email and when accessing my account through a browser, without the ability to enter DOB. This is a bug. Fix it.

ianadd
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

The person on dropbox support chat said....

You cannot enter it your self. Shortly after our chat ends I will send you an email. Please reply to my email with a screenshot of your password or your ID and I will escalate your request to our security team.

What the #$%#@@!!

debracurle
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Confirmed as well. The first time I received the message last week, I WAS taken to a page to add my d.o.b, which I did. I have subsequently received the same request at least twice more and both times the link only takes me to my dashboard and nothing else.

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well!

You can keep an eye out on all the official domains that Dropbox will use to contact you from, by clicking here

The best thing for you to do would be to reach out to our Support team, in order for them to be able to assist, along with all the account-specific info they'd need from you. If you already have a ticket number, let me know so I can locate it on our system. 

If for whatever reason, someone is facing any trouble when trying to create a ticket, let me know and I'd be happy to open one for you. 

Thanks! 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

ARCHIVOfis
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Dear @Megan , Dropbox Support created two tickets for me but after my answer i haven't received any answer and my account has been closed already!! the numbers are:

- Ticket #16320461

- Ticket #16325501

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @ARCHIVOfis, sorry to jump in here, but I just wanted to let you know that I've sent you an email a little while ago.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

anabranez
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I received an invitation to join Dropbox Family but I entered an incorrect birth date. I am of legal age and need to continue working with this Dropbox account. I do not want my account deleted within 48 hours. Please, I need urgent help!

anabranez
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi, Dropbox! I received an invitation to join Dropbox Family but I entered an incorrect birth date. I am of legal age and need to continue working with this Dropbox account. I do not want my account deleted within 48 hours. Please, I need urgent help!

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @anabranez, thanks for the nudge here.

If you entered your birth date incorrectly, you can simply contact our support team, to let them know and they'll be able to help you resolve this.

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

anabranez
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi, @hannah! I only have the option to chat with the bot (doesn't solve my problem) and to consult this community. I have not been able to solve the problem with these two options. I wanted to know if there is a way to communicate directly with Dropbox support.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    Andrew691 Explorer | Level 3
    fasdb New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?