cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Missing Storage Space

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Yesterday I purchased 1TB storage space and it seems not to have synced with my existing account. what do I do? I need to download URGENT work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Missing Storage Space

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Another question, where did you make your purchase? Was it via the Dropbox site, or via an in-app purchase on an Android or iOS device?

If from a mobile device, could you check your quota on the phone? If it’s different to the quota on the computer, then you might have two different accounts, which you can tell with the email address used.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 9

Unlink your details from the preferences/account tab of dropbox.

Then relink your account details. 

Otherwise uninstall and reinstall dropbox and repeat the above steps.

Also make sure the new account is on the same email and/or credentials.

Best of luck

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Another question, where did you make your purchase? Was it via the Dropbox site, or via an in-app purchase on an Android or iOS device?

If from a mobile device, could you check your quota on the phone? If it’s different to the quota on the computer, then you might have two different accounts, which you can tell with the email address used.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?