cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move from Plus to Professional plan

Move from Plus to Professional plan

niceque
New member | Level 2

If i payed for Plus account, and wanted to move to Professional after a week, i will pay twice for changing a plan or already payed 9$ will be included into new 19$ plan and i need to pay only 10?

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Move from Plus to Professional plan

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @niceque,

In the case you move from monthly Dropbox Plus to monthly Dropbox Professional the same thing applies - you'll be charged a prorated amount based on the remaining time from your former monthly Dropbox subscription , so, as mentioned in your initial inquiry, in this particular case, you'd be paying the difference for the transition. 

I hope this cleared things up for you!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @niceque,

Thanks for reaching out!

When you upgrade your account, switch from a monthly to an annual plan, or add Extended Version History, your subscription will change immediately and you will be charged a prorated amount based on the time remaining from your previous subscription.

Hope this helps! 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

niceque
New member | Level 2
What if we choose monthly plan?

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @niceque,

In the case you move from monthly Dropbox Plus to monthly Dropbox Professional the same thing applies - you'll be charged a prorated amount based on the remaining time from your former monthly Dropbox subscription , so, as mentioned in your initial inquiry, in this particular case, you'd be paying the difference for the transition. 

I hope this cleared things up for you!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

View solution in original post

niceque
New member | Level 2

Thank you!

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @niceque,

I am glad I could help!

Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT .

[This thread is now closed. If you experience further issues, feel free to get back in touch on the Dropbox Community, we'd be glad to follow-up. ]

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
    niceque New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?