cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Drop Box Accounts How to Access with a browser

Multiple Drop Box Accounts How to Access with a browser

ScienceStories
New member | Level 2

I have a special project, so I created a second DropBox account with a different e-mail address.  Now my web browser only goes to the new account and I can't access my other account.  Any advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Multiple Drop Box Accounts How to Access with a browser

Rich
Super User II

@ScienceStories wrote:

I have a special project, so I created a second DropBox account with a different e-mail address.  Now my web browser only goes to the new account and I can't access my other account.  Any advice?

Just sign out of the first account and then sign in with the second. You can also use a different browser for the second account (which is what I do) or an Incognito/Private session in your main browser.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Multiple Drop Box Accounts How to Access with a browser

Rich
Super User II

@ScienceStories wrote:

Just sign out of the first account and then sign in with the second. You can also use a different browser for the second account (which is what I do) or an Incognito/Private session in your main browser.

View solution in original post

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?