cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been disabled

Highlighted

My account has been disabled

Explorer | Level 3

I actively use my Dropbox all the time and just recently I tried to access my account and all it says after entering my login info is that my account has been disabled. How can I regain access to my files??

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: My account has been disabled

Super User II

@LeroyJ wrote:
... I tried to access my account and all it says after entering my login info is that my account has been disabled. How can I regain access to my files??

As this is an account related issue, you'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Only they will know why your account has been disabled. Account issues cannot be handled on this public forum.

Open your ticket here: https://dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus, Professional and Business users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
I submitted a ticket a week ago and have yet to receive a reply so I figured this would be my best shot at getting a reply. Please help me out I’m afraid that my files are going to be deleted permanently.
Highlighted

Super User II

Post your ticket number here and one of the Dropboxers will likely see it during working hours.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
My ticket number is #10326345

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?