cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been disabled

Highlighted

My account has been disabled

New member | Level 2

I opened dropbox to the screen saying i was logged out. I tried to get back in and it says my account has been disabled. 

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Account disabled

New member | Level 2

My account has been disabled without explanation. I am a paying customer for this service. I require immediate access to my files for work. I first emailed customer support a week ago, have emailed three times since, no reply.

Highlighted

Re: Account disabled

Super User II

Nobody here can help I'm afraid - this is a public forum and so any account issues have to be in tickets.

If your account has been disabled they have deemed you inbreach of the T&C's and have closed account as per the T&C's. 

I'm afraid you may need to recover your files via your backups or stored on your other devices.

Note to track tickets you can use http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Re: My account has been disabled

Super User II

Nobody here can help I'm afraid - this is a public forum and so any account issues have to be in tickets.

If your account has been disabled they have deemed you inbreach of the T&C's and have closed account as per the T&C's. 

Go to www.dropbox.com/support to try and log a ticket while logged out of Dropbox so you can choose 'help logging in'.

I'm afraid you may need to recover your files via your backups or stored on your other devices.

Note to track tickets you can use http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

My account saus it's disabled and I need to access it urgently as I'm launching my business

New member | Level 2

Can someone help me, my account shows as DISABLED and I have no clue what that means as I cant access it, and there's no contact number that I found. 

It was fully operational during the week, as today, boom! It says I cant access it. I am about to launch my business and this is an URGENT MATTER.

Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: MY ACCOUNT SAYS ITS DISABLED AND I NEED TO ACCESS IT URGENTLY AS I AM LAUNCHING MY BUSINESS

Super User II

Go to www.dropbox.com/support to try and log a ticket while logged out of Dropbox so you can choose 'help logging in'.

Note to track tickets you can use http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Highlighted

Account disabeld

New member | Level 2
My account is disabeld how do i fix?
Highlighted

Re: Account disabeld

Super User II

You will need to try and contact Dropbox via www.dropbox.com/support - use an incognito window so you are not logged in. 

- - -

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?