cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was downgraded, how can I make sure the correct billing info is in place when upgrading?

Highlighted

My account was downgraded, how can I make sure the correct billing info is in place when upgrading?

New member | Level 2

I changed the credit card details on my dropbox account several weeks ago. I know from records at the bank that the new card has not been used but the account has still been downgraded. How do I ensure that things are billed to the new card and that my service is restored.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Change in Credit Card Info.

Dropboxer
Hey there @Sbunning,

You will need to re-upgrade your account to the chosen subscription and when doing so, you will enter your new billing details. This will ensure that you choose the correct billing information for future payments.

If you have multiple Dropbox accounts, please ensure you’re signed into the correct one on the web at the time of upgrading. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?