cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My folders got deleted after downgrading from a Business trial. Help?

Highlighted

My folders got deleted after downgrading from a Business trial. Help?

New member | Level 2

Hi there,

I opted for the trial business upgrade, want to cancel it now before I am billed for it. Did not realise by downgrading basically all folders I had on my original dropbox would be deleted or removed. I was only prompted on one or two items, not everything that would go.

Help!!!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: My folders got deleted after downgrading from a Business trial. Help?

Dropboxer

Hello @ClaMa17, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Just so that I can make sure I understand exactly what's going on here, can you clarify for me if you're still able to access your account? If so, are all your files and folder missing or just a selection of them?

As a first step, can you let me know if you see any of your folders within your Sharing tab here? If you see any of the folders there, please select the "add" option to the right of the folder names to add them back to your account.

Also, can you let me know if you see any events related to these missing files/folders from your Events page here?

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?