cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My free Trial for using Dropbox is going to be end but my card is declined to renew it.

My free Trial for using Dropbox is going to be end but my card is declined to renew it.

JesicaBreen
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have been using free trial for my files to be share here but now trial has been end today and i want to put my card and will purchase the best package for me but my card is declining again and again.

I dont know why this is happening.

Ideally i love buying Knives 

and put them on my site so people can buy them.

So i use dropbox for putting images and videos and give link of dropbox to my customers.

Thats why i wana purchase package here.

1 Reply 1

Re: My free Trial for using Dropbox is going to be end but my card is declined to renew it.

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @JesicaBreen, thanks for using Dropbox and welcome to our Community!

What's the error message you're getting when you try to upgrade your account?

Can you also check that your card has sufficient funds and is allowed by your bank to make international payments?

If everything is okay with the card, can you try to upgrade using a different browser or an incognito/private browsing window?

Let me know how it goes!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?