cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My password has expired and I do not receive the reset email.

My password has expired and I do not receive the reset email.

phellipefigueira2
Explorer | Level 3
I try to enter the dropbox and say my password has expired and I need to reset it

I put my e-mail from the account I need to access, it says that if there is an account with that e-mail, the recovery e-mail was sent.

I go to my email provider (hotmail), where every dropbox email is saved as contacts and trusted, but I never receive anything, either for resetting or anything. Only the ticket opening emails that I have several and have never been answered.

I am more than a month without access to my account, where I need important files that were in it !!

help
3 Replies 3

Re: MY PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED AND I DO NOT RECEIVE THE RESET EMAIL

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hi there @phellipefigueira2, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Just to cover all bases, have you checked at all in your spam/junk inbox, as the email may have been redirected there by mistake?

Also, since you mentioned reaching out to our Support team, can you let me know the ticket number (eg. #1234567) for the latest case that you opened?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: MINHA SENHA EXPIROU E EU NÃO RECEBO O E-MAIL RESET

phellipefigueira2
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I tried, I even added the contact as trustworthy. But nothing. Follow the ticket open, they never answered me. Ticket # 11577069 I need this access as soon as possible !! thanks

Re: MINHA SENHA EXPIROU E EU NÃO RECEBO O E-MAIL RESET

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for that @phellipefigueira2!

I've gone ahead and reached out directly to the email linked with your profile here to create a new case for you, and ensure that you receive that.

When you have the time, please check your inbox for my message and get back to me there.

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?