cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My two referrals are ineligible, why is that?

Highlighted

My two referrals are ineligible, why is that?

Explorer | Level 3

Hi everybody,

I've sent a referral towards my wife and another to my collegue but after installing Dropbox in their pc and after the log in I haven't get back the extra space expectede.

the reason shown is: "This usually happens if you log in to multiple accounts from the same computer" but that is not true; they have the new dropbox account on their own pc.

Why this happen? That is no a trick, all is real!

Is there someone who can help me?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: My two referrals are ineligible, why is that?

Dropboxer

Hi @paolomolteni78, thanks for messaging today!

I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox. Thanks!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @paolomolteni78, thanks for messaging today!

I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox. Thanks!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hi Jay,

I also have the same issue, and have been very frustrated with Dropbox.

Even if my friends have signed up under their own account, and are using their own account on the computer, My referrals aren't tracking, some even say the email is suspicious. I only have perhaps just a couple more that my account is eligible.

I tried the link you provided in the previous answer, but it's not working. How can I get in touch with Support?

Thank you for your help.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?