cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Receipt for Processed Refund

Highlighted

Need a Receipt for Processed Refund

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Dropbox - You recently processed a refund for my account and I need a receipt. How can I request one? Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Need a Receipt for Processed Refund

Dropboxer

Thanks for the swift response @SanazR.

I just sent you an email so we can have a further look into tihs.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @SanazR, thanks for reaching out to us. 

If you're on a paid plan, you can find a Dropbox receipt or invoice by going to your Billing tab. 

Could you have a look at your settings online and let me know if you have any trouble finding it? 

Keep me posted!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I think that's the issue - we went from a paid plan to a free plan with the refund and now there isn't a Billing tab available under Settings. The refund should have been for $750 on or around August 17th. I chatting with a rep who processed the refund (Dropbox Support Chat Ticket #11236786) but I never received any receipt for the refund.

Thanks for your assistance with this!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for letting me know, @SanazR

Could you submit a ticket to our team from this link, via an incognito window, without signing in to your account? 

Once you do this, you can get back to me with the ID (eg. #1234567), so that I can pass your comments along to the member of my team who'll be reviewing this for you. 

Let me know if you have any trouble along the way, cheers!

Lusil

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi - When I click on the link you provided go to "Submit a Help Request" it asks me to enter my credit card information and a bunch of other info. I'm hesitant to do this. I just want a receipt and I'm having trouble understanding why this is so complicated.

When Dropbox charged me $750 I received an email with all the details including the Transaction ID: 1YMV3F7TPCCT. I just want the same thing - another email that says you've refunded me. I don't have time to keep entering new help tickets. 

Thank you for your assistance with this.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

HI @SanazR; I'm sorry to jump in here.

I just wanted to mention that we'd need to go through email communication to verify the account associated with the billing information you mentioned. 

If you're still having concerns about this, let us know here and we'll reach out to the email address that's associated with your Community's profile to look further into this.

Keep us posted! 

Walter

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Yes, please reach out to the email associated with the account. That's fine. Thank you!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for the swift response @SanazR.

I just sent you an email so we can have a further look into tihs.

Whenever you get the chance, please take a look at your inbox and we'll take it from there.

Walter

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?