cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help locating my email address and password.

Need help locating my email address and password.

hgraveline
New member | Level 2

WHO HAS A PHONE NUMBER OF SOMEONE I CAN SPEAK WITH ON A PHONE???????????

Our office is closed due to affects of Hurricane IDA, I am working remotely  and my USERID and PASSWORD is not saved on my home computer and I don't know what our Business Account's user id is.  I have been trying to speak with the chatbot which is useless and called one number which disconnects me.  

That is all I need, my user ID of my business account.  

Anyone, have a number I can call?

Helena

1 Reply 1

Re: DISPLACED DUE TO HURRICANE - NEED A SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT BUSINESS AC

Mark
Super User II

I'm afraid even if you did get through to support you need a PIN code to get through the system and validate you - that can only be done via your portal. They also wont be able to find you at all without the information - everything is done your username which is your email. If you dont know that you cannot get on.

Your email address is your user ID so you should be able to just use that. 

Can you not ask somebody else in the workplace what your details are?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?