cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Change Billing from Annual to Monthly After Renewal Date

Need to Change Billing from Annual to Monthly After Renewal Date

TJW1980
New member | Level 2

I've searched a few other posts but I'm still not getting what I need.  My account was supposed to renew 8 days ago, but the card on file has expired.  I need to change from annual payment to monthly payment but when I try to change my plan/billing- like other users here I was not able to- probably because my renewal date has passed and while I can enter updated card information, the system still wanted to charge me for the full year without letting me change to monthly billing.  I was told to go to live chat support but was not given the chat option, and when I tried to send an email request for support, I couldn't get to a form that would allow me to submit my actual question.  Any ideas?  Just want to get my account back up and running.  Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

Re: Need to Change Billing from Annual to Monthly After Renewal Date

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey @TJW1980, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

I would suggest reaching out to our Support team by filling in the relevant info from this page.

You'll receive a ticket number (eg. #1234567), which you can let me know here and I can pass along the info you've already provided here.

They should be able to assist you with this from our side, to make sure the correct payment is made for you.

I hope this helps, give me a shout if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?