cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to review but cannot find the app in our Apple devices?

Highlighted

Need to review but cannot find the app in our Apple devices?

New member | Level 2

My wife on [email removed by moderator] received a message from one of my discontinued gmail accounts, [email removed by moderator] that Dropbox, Inc. was going to be renewed shortly.  I checked my iPhone and iPad, she checked her iPhone and iPad - but - no app listed on subscriptions.  It could be years ago when I had a MacBook Pro, but I long ago forgot the username, etc.  12 years ago.  Jean [last name removed by moderator], my wife, would like to use the app and pay for the renewal, but we can't find it anywhere.  HELP !!

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Need to review but cannot find the app in our Apple devices?

Super User II

@Tom26 wrote:

My wife ... received a message from one of my discontinued gmail accounts ... that Dropbox, Inc. was going to be renewed shortly.  ... I long ago forgot the username

The username would be the email address. You can try to use the Forgot Password option to reset the password if you don't know it, but you'll need access to the email account. If you don't have access to the email account, you'll want to contact Dropbox Support for assistance.

Open your ticket here: https://dropbox.com/support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus, Professional and Business users getting priority (longer for Basic users). If you have a Business account that includes chat and/or phone support, those options are available in your Admin console by clicking Help.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?