cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contact at all possible with Dropbox - Recurring payment cannot be ended

No contact at all possible with Dropbox - Recurring payment cannot be ended

Koenvissers
New member | Level 2

Hey there,

can anyone help me out.

i've been busy FOR MONTHS now already trying to find out for which user login an recurring payment on my bank takes place.

Since i don't know with which user login (email adress) this account was created , i can also (of couse) not log in and cancel subscription somewhere.

I've filled out 3 tickets already to dropbox stating all dropbox numbers on bankslip including authoriastion id's but dropbox just doesn't reply. One ticket looks like it has been replied to but i cannot open this ticket. If i click the ticket in support than it just reopens the same page again,.

NEVER EVER in my life saw more crappy support than dropbox. NO live support , NO phone number, NO direct email adress.

This is just stealing money and not being able to end subscription at al..

I TRULY hope some dropbox workers are also on this community cause i'm 100% stuck with this issue.

Thanks in advance 

2 Replies 2

Re: No contact at all possible with Dropbox - Recurring payment cannot be ended

-Black_Ecstasy-
Collaborator | Level 8

I'd recommend going to the bank and disputing the charge. This is legal, especially for a situation such as this.

Re: No contact at all possible with Dropbox - Recurring payment cannot be ended

Daphne
Dropboxer

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this @Koenvissers!

Since you mentioned submitting tickets with Support, did you receive an automated email afterwards with the ticket reference number (eg. #1234567)?

If so, please let me know that so I can check on this from my side. Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to help with this further.

Let me know - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?